Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, July 9, 2014


WELCOME  *
Congratulations you're invited to join SFI for FREE! 
( click on this link to join : http://www.sfi4.com/14555507/FREE )

Greetings to all my blog visitors,

I am delighted that you've visited my blog and your next step is to join my SFI team 

Once you are in , you will notice that I am your direct Upline Sponsor.  I hope you are as excited about SFI as I am.  SFI is truly worldwide.  I am honored to be your Sponsor and I am definitely here to assist you in building your SFI business.  SFI definitely works if we do! My success is tied directly to yours.

I have one goal and that is being successful. If you are successful, then I am successful too.

Be sure to set your goals in your “Affiliate Center”, read them daily and adjust them as needed. Dream Big as you set your goals, then everyday take “steps” towards the success that you deserve! 

If you need my assistance, I am here for you; I will do my best to help.

Below are some instructions to be successful and achieve your goals:
 

Follow These Steps Daily :+)
 

1/    Study To-Do List, Tips, Stream, Triple Clicks, Scoreboard, A2A, Movers and  Growth.  By doing this, you gain additional knowledge of SFI .

You also earn points every day for these actions.  (Points = Income)
 



2/  Collect all Versa Points to become Executive Affiliate as soon as possible. 

3/  Click WIN IT to Play for Daily Rewards.
 

4/ Support and Assist Daily Your Downline through PSAs & CSAs Affiliates Email.
 

5/ Use your  SFI & Triple Clicks Referral Links Daily to add New Affiliates every month.
 

Follow these 5 Secret Steps and Motivate Your Down-line to Do This also.
 

Let do This!  YES WE CAN

Best regards,
Aicha

No comments:

Post a Comment